Vision & Mission
We aim to ensure that every child at Heron Park Primary Academy is excited about learning and achieving their very best, and determined to succeed.
We want to equip our pupils with:
- Pride in themselves, their work and the academy
- Positivity about tasks, challenges and relationships
- Problem-solving skills that encourage them to think differently, be creative and seek solutions
- Proactive attitudes that enable them to take the lead, show initiative and take positive action, and
- Perseverance in everything that they do.
These qualities will support them to be lifelong learners, and be successful in the life-choices that they make.